Why outsourcing at OF4?
- Set yourself free from constant team monitoring, invest your time in scaling your business
- 12 development teams working on projects remotely
- Reduced bureaucracy
- Minimum fees
- Valuable work with reduced costs
- Offshore outsourcing
- Data protection and confidentiality
- Real-time support for our clients
We work on the basis of outsourcing, consulting, outstaffing, freelancing. With a number of 13 internal employees for the development of internal projects, 85 remote employees for international clients, members of 12 teams of highly-qualified developers working from different Romanian locations. We have complete control over the entire work process, and maintain customer data confidentiality.
1. We are a company that is able to execute high caliber, white label projects, regardless of location.
2. Remote working solution can serve you a competitive advantage, as you have to pay less taxes and payments for the employees’ contribution.
3. Behind us is a large team ready to give you the material you need and even focus an entire remote team for the development of your projects and exponentially growing business.
Human Resources Management
Outsourcing Factory 4 from the perspective of human resources management, does not aim to engage in organizations with the sole purpose of filling vacancies, but focusing on the role that everyone can play within the organization. This is all the more obvious and important as in today’s social-economic environment, which is characterized by competition, dynamism and interdependence, many of the difficulties or successes of organizations are based on human resources and, implicitly, their management.
Our goal is to ensure that performance is in line with the company’s objectives, it is achieved through participatory management, specifying how an objective can be achieved;
Human resources management is a set of activities, performed at the organizational level, and which allows the most efficient use of people, employees of that authority, to achieve both general organizational and individual goals. In specific terms, human resource management consists of numerous activities, which include, the following basic directions:
- Expert recruitment
- Team monitoring, motivation and evaluation
- Team extension planning
- Evaluation of individual and collective performance
- Numerous and highly qualified teams
- Human resources for your project in record time