Over 9 years of experience in analysis, design, development and deployment of web application for client-server technologies, distributed and object oriented development methodologies.
• Extensive experience in complete software life cycle involving Analysis (SDLC), software development life cycle, design, development, testing, packaging and deploying of Windows Applications, Web Applications and Client/Server Applications on Microsoft platform.
• Extensive experience in Net Technologies including Object Oriented Extensive experience in designing & normalization of relational database, creating complex database queries using SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Indexes and Triggers in SQL Server and PL/SQL.
• Experience in Agile Software Development, Waterfall cycle, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Reporting and Integration Services (SSRS, SSIS)
• Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design techniques like UML using Flow Charts/Process Flows, Use Cases and Class, Sequence, Activity, and State Transition diagrams, formulation of deployment strategy and creation of software products as per client requirements .
• Experience with Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) and Design concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Interfaces, Exception Handling, Partial Classes and Design patterns like MVC, Object pool standard solution to common problems in software design Patterns in 3-Tier, N-Tier and Service-oriented architecture (SOA) applications.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as an active team player.