Angular was a complete rewrite of AngularJS:
Angular is used as the frontend of the MEAN stack, consisting of MongoDB database, Express. js web application server framework, Angular itself (or AngularJS), and Node. js server runtime environment.
• Functionality of the framework has been moved to modules
• Angular recommends using the TypeScript language (Static typing, including Generics,Annotations)
• Different syntax for expressions, focusing on “” for connecting properties and “()” for connecting events
• Asynchronous compilation of templates
• Iterative callbacks provided by RxJS. RxJS limits state visibility and debugging, but these can be solved with reactive add-ons like ngrx or ngxs.